Womens hair loss
The following are the most common causes of temporary hair loss in women:
- Starting or stopping birth control.
- Pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- Changes in hormone levels or thyroid imbalances.
- Traumatic events such as the loss of a family member.
- Crash dieting, chronic nutritional deprivation, alcoholism, zinc or iron deficiency. Systemic Illness: Conditions such as Crohn’s or hepatic disease, syphilis, lymphoproliferative disorders and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Medications: A large number of drugs have been reported to cause, or possibly cause, diffuse alopecia.
- Age: Hair loss in women, as in men, can simply occur as part of the normal ageing process.
I had 75% more hair after only three months. My hair loss and all of the ribbing from family and friends ended almost immediately after my affordable home based treatment program. Interestingly, my results were better and quicker than my brother’s who went to another company for his treatment. Don’t rely on your own judgement and have the free scalp analysis now to see if your hair is healthy. It could change your life, like it did for me.