Womens hair loss
The following are the most common causes of temporary hair loss in women:
- Starting or stopping birth control.
- Pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- Changes in hormone levels or thyroid imbalances.
- Traumatic events such as the loss of a family member.
- Crash dieting, chronic nutritional deprivation, alcoholism, zinc or iron deficiency. Systemic Illness: Conditions such as Crohn’s or hepatic disease, syphilis, lymphoproliferative disorders and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Medications: A large number of drugs have been reported to cause, or possibly cause, diffuse alopecia.
- Age: Hair loss in women, as in men, can simply occur as part of the normal ageing process.
I have been losing my hair for the last 3-4 years. I have tried many products in the market but nothing helped. I saw the Innovative Advert on TV and contacted them straight away. On my first Meet with Debra My confidence grew just speaking with her. But I was still sceptical about it.
Last Year May 2012 I started my treatment at Innovative, I stated with the hygienic Products and the Medication from mid June.
After using all the products and Medication every day I found amazing results. Within one month I stopped losing my hair and at the end of 4 months a lot of new growth had appeared.
I am surprised with the results, and still to today I continue to use their products.