Womens hair loss
The following are the most common causes of temporary hair loss in women:
- Starting or stopping birth control.
- Pregnancy and the postpartum period.
- Changes in hormone levels or thyroid imbalances.
- Traumatic events such as the loss of a family member.
- Crash dieting, chronic nutritional deprivation, alcoholism, zinc or iron deficiency. Systemic Illness: Conditions such as Crohn’s or hepatic disease, syphilis, lymphoproliferative disorders and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Medications: A large number of drugs have been reported to cause, or possibly cause, diffuse alopecia.
- Age: Hair loss in women, as in men, can simply occur as part of the normal ageing process.
Excellent service, very friendly, very helpful and supportive. They were relaxing, makes coming to Innovative more interesting. Now it makes a big difference to the way I feel about myself, more confident, more happy. Thank you.